1. A provisional booking date may be held by telephone/internet and will be held for seven days pending receipt of a completed booking form and full deposit or payment as appropriate. Only the persons named on the booking form are allowed to stay in the house. Florida State Law prohibits subletting, sharing or assigning. Any persons not shown on the booking form will be asked to leave. NO PETS ARE ALLOWED IN THE VILLA
2. A deposit of £200/$300 is required with the completed booking form. Confirmation of booking will normally be made within seven days of receipt of deposit. Once the booking is confirmed, the deposit will be non-refundable but will be deducted from the full rental amount due.
3. A refundable security deposit of £200/$300 will be required per week with the final balance. This is held as security to cover any breakages, damage or excess cleaning cost whilst staying in the holiday home. The owners will return the deposit to the guests subject to a satisfactory inspection by the Management Company.
4. The balance of your account is payable 30 days prior to the date of arrival. Bookings made within 30 days of arrivals are payable in full at the time of booking. The owners reserve the right to cancel the booking if payment is not received by the due date.
5. The client may cancel the booking at any time after it has been confirmed. Cancellation must be made in writing. The following cancellation charges will apply:
More than 30 days before arrival Deposit forfeited.
6. The rental commences at 4.00 p.m. on the day or your arrival and ceases at 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure. The villa will be cleaned before your arrival. Lawn and pool care are provided on a weekly basis. All rentals are inclusive of electricity, water and local sales taxes. A telephone is available for your use in the villa, with local calls being free of charge.
7. The owner’s or owner’s agent cannot accept, be responsible for or be liable in respect of loss, damage or changes caused by force majeure (e.g. strikes, floods, closure of airports, terrorist attacks, weather conditions or other events beyond our control).
8. The owner’s or owner’s agent do not accept any liability whatsoever for death, personal injury, accidents, loss or damage to persons or personal effects however caused. The owner’s or owner’s agent cannot be held responsible for any ongoing construction, alterations to existing houses or any noise as a result thereof on or around the housing development.
9. We reserve the right to decline to accept or retain any person as a client whose conduct is deemed to be disruptive and effects the enjoyment of other holidaymakers. We shall be under no liability to accept costs incurred, or responsibility for any such person.
10. If pool heating is required, this must be requested at the time of booking. There is an additional charge and this must be paid for within the final balance. In the event pool heating is requested and paid for, the owners cannot guarantee the temperature of the pool as this will vary according to different factors, the main one being the prevailing weather conditions.
11. No inventory items must be removed from the house. This includes linens and towels. Any breakages or damage must be reported to the Management Company immediately.
12. Clients are recommended to take out adequate holiday insurance to cover eventualities such as cancellation, accident, sickness and damage. British subjects require a full 10 year passport, valid for a period of at least 6 months beyond the holiday return date.
13. Please note that the owners DO NOT ALLOW SMOKING within the home but is permitted within the pool area only.
14. Cots, Highchairs and BBQ can be supplied. Please apply at the time of booking.
15. Should you experience any problems with the villa during your stay, please contact the management company, who will do their best to assist you. Should a problem remain unresolved, please notify us in writing within seven days of your return
WE CAN NOT ACCEPT, BE RESPONSIBLE FOR OR BE LIABLE IN RESPECT OF LOSS
DAMAGE OR CHANGES CAUSED BY FORCE MAJEURE IE: STRIKES, FLOODS, WAR, CLOSURE
OF AIRPORTS, WEATHER CONDITIONS OR ANY OTHER EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL